Starter Kit • Volume 1
Just getting started with LUTs and color grading? This pack is for you.
Everything you need to start grading and polishing your FiLMiC Pro LogV1 (legacy version), LogV2 (new version) or Moment log footage (yes, works with Moment log, too!).
Included in the Starter Kit:
Everyday LUTs • Volume 1
- Log to Standard Rec 709 (utility)
- Log to Captain Crunch (punchy look)
- Log to Morning Coffee (subtly warm)
- Log to Kinda Cool (subtly blue)
Quick start tutorials for Adobe Premiere Pro, FCPX, LumaFusion and Davinci Resolve are also included (please note that download size is 560MB because of these videos).
And easily mix and match different aspect ratios in the same project with precise Aspect Ratio Overlays. Simply drag & drop the PNG files on a layer above any footage and you instantly have the correct letterboxed aspect ratio. No guessing with a crop or any other kind of effect. Also great for simply letterboxing footage to give it a more cinematic look.
Overlay items included:
- 1080 HD (1.33, 1.66, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- 2K (1.33, 1.66, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- 4K UHD (1.33, 1.66, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- 4K DCI (1.33, 1.66, 1.78, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- Aspect Ratio Cheat Sheet (PDF document to help figure out which aspect ratio is what)
- *Video #1 - Aspect Ratio Overview and Tutorials for LumaFusion, Premiere Pro and FCPX (link in PDF)
- *Video #2 - 3 Ways to Edit with Different Aspect Ratios (link in PDF)
*Note: We include a PDF document with a password protected direct link to the two Aspect Ratio videos so you can easily stream - or download them later.
Want to see some LUT samples? Go here.
Or check out the Aspect Ratio Overlays in action here.
How do you get this pack? Once purchased you'll receive an email with a download link that is good for 30 days.
The LUTs are 3D LUTs with the .cube extension and will work with most poplular editing and color grading software. The Aspect Ratio Overlays are universal and will work in any editing or effects program. They are drag & drop PNG files with a transparency.