Aspect Ratio Overlays Pack
Easily mix and match different aspect ratios in the same project with drag & drop ease!
Most of the time we edit in an HD or 4K UHD 16x9 aspect ratio that most cameras shoot in (smartphones or traditional cameras) - but often we'll mix in wide-screen anamorphic or even vertical video into that same project (and want to match shots). And other times we just want to letterbox 16x9 footage to give it a more cinematic look.
Our Aspect Ratio Overlays Pack offers a quick and easy solution for these scenarios.
Simply drag & drop the PNG files on a layer above any footage and you instantly have the correct letterboxed aspect ratio. No guessing with a crop or any other kind of effect.
Included in the pack:
- 1080 HD (1.33, 1.66, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- 2K (1.33, 1.66, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- 4K UHD (1.33, 1.66, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- 4K DCI (1.33, 1.66, 1.78, 1.85, 2.00, 2.35, 2.37, 2.39, 2.40, Vertical 9x16)
- Aspect Ratio Cheat Sheet (PDF document to help figure out which aspect ratio is what)
- *Video #1 - Aspect Ratio Overview and Tutorials for LumaFusion, Premiere Pro and FCPX (link in PDF)
- *Video #2 - 3 Ways to Edit with Different Aspect Ratios (link in PDF)
*Note: We also include a PDF document with a password protected direct link to the two videos so you can easily stream - or download them later.
Want to see the overlays in action? Watch a video here.
How do you get this pack? Once purchased you'll receive an email with a download link that is good for 30 days.
These aspect ratio overlays are universal and will work in any editing or effects software. They are drag & drop PNG files with a transparency.